Billy Cook Barrel Saddle 1526
Every second matters!
This Billy Cook little round skirt will keep interference at a minimum so you can fly around the barrels! Great option for horses with a short back and big stride.
Catch the eyes with a glimmer from the silver conchos, accent plate, and silver lacing around the cantle! The rawhide features give this saddle a taste of the classic western style you know and desire.
Made in Sulphur, Oklahoma.
**Note: Billy Cook now puts nylon rigging straps on all barrel saddles and they no longer have the hoof pick holder.**
- TREE: CJ Barrel, Rawhide Covered Wood Tree, QH Bars
- SEAT SIZE: 13.5″, 14″, 15″, 16″
- HORN: 2″ rahide braided, with cap
- SWELL: 13″ undercut
- CANTLE: 4″ rawhide, silver laced
- RIGGING: In-skirt
- STIRRUPS: 2″ Bell rawhide laced
- TOOLING: Basket stamped half-breed (roughout seat jockey and fenders)
- SKIRT LENGTH: 24″
- WEIGHT: 27lbs
**Note: Saddle no longer comes with front cinch**
There are no reviews yet.